How to Awaken Your Psychic Abilities

Please SUBSCRIBE for more Magick & Inspiration 🙂
Handmade potions, candles & incense available on my website: http://www.whitewitchparlour.com
Brightest Blessings,
~ Jenna

Comments

Miss Su says:

well you are one beautiful witch

Freshelle Asberry says:

I’ll see black images out the side of my eye .. I always have but I don’t know what it is. Could be paranoia or something.

HEY ITS ASIA says:

Any time i touch the walls of my new house I feel like i connect with the people that used to live there

Prepare the way for Christ the true King says:

Away from witchcraft and witches, only you need is Christ not demons , it’s an abomination in the bible the witchcraft, repent and turn away or you’ll get condemned .

Haley Duff says:

Sometimes I see colors floating around is this a sign of a spirit

Ww Lib says:

THE GOSPEL – IT’S SIMPLE!
1. G OD loves us so much He created us to be with Him
2. O UR sins separate us from God
3. S INS cannot be removed by good deeds
4. P AYING the price for sin, Jesus was crucified for us, died and rose again
5. E VERYONE who trusts in Him alone has eternal life
6. L IFE with Jesus starts now and lasts forever

HOW TO BE SAVED IN CHRIST
A – Admit you are a sinner and repent of any known sins you have committed
“None is righteous, no, not one; (Romans 3:10)
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)

B – Believe in the Lord, Jesus Christ, who died for your sins
“ For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)

C – Call upon the Lord
“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)

NOW BE CONFIDENT IN GOD’S PROMISES!
Because you believe in the Name of Jesus, you are a child of God (John 1:15 para)

Before He created the world, He chose you to be holy and blameless before Him, having already decided to adopt you by the good pleasure of His will (Eph 1:4-5)

Salvation is free, but it was not cheap. And choosing to follow Jesus is simple, but it is not easy. And anyone who claims otherwise is a liar

tokyodiva says:

The reason why I like to smoke weed is cause I feel like it somehow gives me the answers/clarity to any question I have. However I learned I can’t smoke on the regular cause it just makes me lazy.. just something I’d rather turn to when I’m really stress/confused and want to know something.

GirlsLikeFairies says:

I guess being psychic means you're naturally easily able to be in touch with your astral body.. which means you can access the 4th dimension naturally. N psychic abilities can thus be dangerous sometimes cuz there might be beings attacking you.

Daymar Thomas says:

SHE KINDA SEXY TOO

Cry stal says:

Nice? thanks

Polo says:

when my first daughter was born.. the night before I had a dream her mom was going into labor. not to mention the due date was 2 weeks away. shit was kinda strange

nancy moore says:

Thank you you for the wonderful and supportive video. It’s really well done.

Asmr Neko says:

I see visions of the future for some reason… it’s honestly very creepy

Sarah Jane says:

I see auras, I see random faces and people in my head and I get people's names right that iv never met before, I sometimes hear voices mostly when I'm falling asleep sometimes having a full conversation, I see specks of shiny light fly past me, I see shadow figures at night, my dreams predict things and give me signs and I can also predict things without realising it when I go about my day, I sense people emotions and sometimes I know exactly what they're thinking before they say it, I can't be around negative people because it just overwhelms me. I believe I have more than one psychic ability.

Bailey Lake says:

Seem like i'm naturally clairvoyant, I've had visions and dream all my life, usually just snapshots very rarely full scenes.

ATC Aero says:

I felt as if something was off about my uncle 3 days before his death when we were talking.. a weird vibe that I can't explain.

Carina Maurifel Montecalvo says:

Try to check 4:07…what is that???

Jay /lily says:

I have dreams that will predict things happening or places I'll go to that I've never been to. It's a great power, but the problem is, i can never remember the dream untill I get to the place or the event happens. Any advice for remembering the dreams?

jerry calderon says:

I got visions and dreams and I can read people

Lisette Lisette says:

I'm 12 and I woke up in the middle of the night and some thing said wake up wake up hurry wake. Up and it was a woman it's voice was faint

anthony nesta says:

I'm listening to you talk but I don't think I will be developing my psychic abilities that way.

Monica Morrison says:

Is I just me or are her eyebrows different colors?

GabiTehOtaku says:

Sometimes when I am half asleep, I'll hear someone say hey, and when I was very young I would see random people from the corner of my eyes. They looked like they were really there but when I looked they were gone. Am i crazy? Lmao