LIVE Unexpected PSYCHIC READING – Blown Away

I did NOT expect this you guys. I planned to call one psychic,

and when that wasn’t good enough to make a whole video out of, I decided to call the next psychic. I called for a specific reason & because of what she “specialized” in, hoping I would get the end result that I ended up getting. 2nd woman was a medium and definitely allowed me to communicate with the spirit of my grandma. Each psychic was almost 100% on point. I’m still in shock. I’m still SHOOK. I’ve been to 5 psychics in the past who have told me very similar things. I don’t know how I could NOT believe at this point. How do you feel about it? Leave in the comments down below if you’d ever do something like this.

Side note, when I went to go edit the emotional part, the sound wasn’t working for some reason. That has NEVER happened, in the history of my editing videos. Crazy. Like RIGHT at that part. The world is a crazy place! But amazing and mystical at the same time.
WARNING: Live footage of lots of crying, lots of emotion. lmao

Comments

Mintina Mint says:

That made me cry alot

Taylor Mae says:

I cried when you started crying

Jake The Dog says:

I want to believe the psychic lady but i am always skeptical

Esme Alexander says:

okay so like I red the comments and prepped myself, but I cannot control the fact that as soon as she asked if your Grandma was in spirit my entire body was sent with chills rolling over and over again and my eyes watering out of control….. It was so overwhelming I had to stop the video and calm down…

Mario mario says:

Are you retarded?

Chris Mafioso says:

Let me start off by saying I was an atheist since I was 12 years old but two years ago, I began to be more spiritual. I called a psychic that was recommended to me despite not wanting to. I did it to make the person happy. Well, I was not disappointed. The things she said was not generalized, and very specific. This psychic has also predicted, with detail, the future of my friend and her kids. Ten years later it all came true for her. She was angry at what she heard at first and didn’t want to believe it.

Finlay Corrigan says:

Whats the number of this place???? Please let me know or let me know any good numbers in the UK thanks omg

pimp huahua says:

Aww hell nah man 😖

Blackshirt- D says:

Did I miss somethng? She literally started crying, and the lady was just saying basic stuff that you could say about anyone's gramma!! Sorry but that lady probably "cold read" you, and you fell for it. If there was somethng that she got SPECIFICALLY ON SPOT, you think you'd want that in the video.

Tj Smith says:

Makeup and hair done to prepare for this, people laughing in the background. Long island medium without the accent 😂 nice accents with your friends though. REALLY had me going 😂🤣

Diabetic Hershey's CEO says:

I love the NOT CLICKBAIT in the title so you can clarify that it's unlike the rest of your videos which are clickbait. I also love that you asked one of the psychics about how to manage a secondary channel on youtube that I don't even have the time for because it seems somehow more insignificant as this one. You also asked about the most basic thing ever, your love life, which may be the most cliche question you ask a psychic. Though all the problems with this video are horrendous, by far the redeeming part is that the psychic needs confirmation if the grandmother has passed away, and then just plays along with whatever you say this whole time. The babies I ate for dinner last night could be less gullible than this, but I wouldn't know, considering they never learned to speak. In summary, the psychic is more phoney than a long lost sibling attempting to pay me, in which they have never met, in Malware coins, the newest type of crypto.

Olivia Rose says:

After a while did anyone else think the whistle at the beginning was her grandma??

OfficialFNXtina says:

Yep, psychics are real. Just got to be open-minded.

Rabin Bhutia says:

Good info the greatest results that I have had was by following the Numerology Secret Blueprint (i found it on google) – definately the most helpful natural method i've followed.

Itz Madia says:

I feel like Shane Dawson right now
Legit just watching Shanes video 😂

Carolina Contreras says:

I love SHANE DAWSON !

Sage Jeffrey says:

What psychic was it ??

Theresa Seng says:

There were no specifics in the reading…

Frank289100 says:

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS STUFF YOU WILL INVITE THE DEVIL INTO YOUR LIFE AND HOME AND THAT IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT. HOW THIS CARD READING/PALM, ETC WORKS IS THROUGH THE SPIRITUAL REALM THAT THE FALLEN ANGELS WHO ARE THE DEMONS ALONG WITH THE DEVIL ROAM AROUND IN. REMEMBER THE DEVIL AND THESE DEMONS BEING THE 1/3 WHO FELL FROM HEAVEN HAD THE GERMANS BUILD THE DEATH CAMPS AND AS LITTLE CHILDREN WERE BEING PUT INTO THE GAS CHAMBERS AND OVENS ALIVE AS THEY WERE SCREAMING IN HORROR THE DEVIL AND THE DEMONS WHO MAKE THE PREDICTIONS IN THESE CARD READINGS COME TRUE WERE LAUGHING THEIR HEADS OFF. THEY ARE ALSO THE ONES BEHIND THE MURDERS AND KILLING YOU HEAR ABOUT IN YOUR DAILY NEWS. THEY ARE ALSO THE BUNCH BEHIND ALL THE WORLDS WARS, KOREA AND VIETNAM AND THE CARNAGE GOING ON IN THE MIDDLE EAST TODAY. HOW THIS CARD READING WORKS IS PRIOR TO YOU GOING TO A CARD READER THE DEMONS SIT DOWN AND HAVE A MEETING WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO WITH YOU. SO THEY WRITE A SCRIPT AROUND THE ENVIRONMENT YOU LIVE AND PICK AND CHOSE CHARACTERS THAT ARE PLAYERS IN THAT SCRIPT. THEY WILL CONTROL YOUR LIFE THROUGH THE GUIDANCE OF THOSE CARDS WHICH THE DEVIL SELECTS TO COINCIDE WITH THE SCRIPT THEY HAVE WRITTEN FOR YOU. THE NEW PEOPLE THEY BRING INTO YOUR LIFE IS THE MEANS THEY WILL USE TO CONTROL YOU. THEY MAY BRING YOU A MAN OR WOMEN AND IN THE BEGINNING OF THE RELATIONSHIP IT WILL BE ROSES BUT IN THE END I JUST MY BECOME A NIGHTMARE. GET YOURSELF A BIBLE AND STAY CLOSE TO GOD/CHRIST. THE CARD READER IS A INSTRUMENT USED BY THE DEVIL SO STAY FAR AWAY FROM IT.

BAKU BAR says:

There are many components to getting a accurate numerology readings. One place I discovered which successfully combines these is the Stefs Magic Numbers (google it if you're interested) it's the no.1 blueprint that I've seen. look at all the extraordinary information .

Lily Smith says:

is she british i’m british and her accent sounds british