Psychic Medium Explains What Happens When You Die

For Videos & Ways To Connect With Your Loved Ones

Matt Fraser is a gifted psychic medium and author of the best-selling book The Secrets to Unlocking Your Psychic Ability. His sold-out live group reading events, television appearances, and popular private readings have allowed him to bring healing and hope to a global audience of fans and followers from all around the world.

Born into a psychic family, Matt carries on the legacy passed down from his late grandmother to help others by connecting them to their loved ones and delivering heartfelt messages from the Other Side. Matt’s special gifts are in bringing through validation with names, dates and details from your loved ones in Heaven. These powerful messages will show you that your loved ones are safe, at peace, and forever with you.

Matt passionately believes that his job as a psychic medium is not only to help those connect with their loved ones, but to help inspire and encourage others to embrace and be thankful for all the blessings that life has to offer.

Comments

sylcole Pine says:

Matt you are so amazing relying messages to people in this physical world.

sylcole Pine says:

I believe in life after death. And heaven is a place of everlasting.

Miss Daisy says:

Pretty funny. I’ve always thought that people who sped-speak are trying to act like they know more about the subjects then they actually do.

sciencelearnremember says:

Reincarnation?

Poo Poo Face says:

Omg!! Wow! I wish I could connect again, when I was a kid I had spirits talk to me but I got scared and then it stopped… how Can I do it again without getting spooked out?

selective outrage says:

People need to validate little kids who see spirits. They are like little mediums so you can learn a lot.

Shameka Glover says:

I freaking love Matt !!! ❤

Admirador says:

Absolutely amazing Matt <3

sharons11157 says:

Your background music is too loud.

Ian.s.c says:

I discovered this person by chance watching an oprah video. Ive never seen anything even close to this, he's such a positive and fun loving guy but on the other hand what he is managing to deliver is breathtaking. He gives so much accurate, personal information so quickly and he is so lovely with the people who he is reading to. I cant stop watching. <3

henree simp says:

Awesome matt

Nonurgent Emails says:

Matt Fraser, you made someone happy again, and I'm all smiles. : )

Veronika's life says:

I've had "live" dreams about my future when I was sleeping – it felt like deja vu – the feeling that it's happened before. It's quite hard to explain it but I just knew they were not ordinary dreams. I had 4 in total in the past 8 years and 2 of them really happened. I'm still waiting for the 2 of them to happen as 1 of them is about me being a mom to a gorgeous girl with big blue eyes (I don't have any kids yet) and a man holding her. I cannot recollect his face…the only thing I remember is that he was tall and had a beard. I have never felt so much love as I did when I kissed the baby <3 the 2nd one is about my best friend. There was a time when she and her partner were trying to have a baby but unsuccessfully. I had this "live" dream about her. I was standing opposite to her and there was this little girl (she must have been 3-4 years old) and I just knew that she was my best friend's daughter. Then it happened..my friend fell pregnant but kept saying that it was gonna be a boy called Danzel and I said no…it's gonna be a girl. Now she's got 2 children…both girls. 1 will be 3 in two weeks and the youngest one 2 in October. The dream has not come true yet but I trully believe it will. <3

Michael Noneofyabusiness says:

Matt is the best

Tiffany May says:

What do we do or where do we go to get readings or questions answered from him?

keosh777 says: