TEDTalk about Psychic Abilities | Russell Targ

This talk was originally slated as part of a TEDx event in 2013, but TED pulled their support when they learned about the subjects. Find more videos from this controversial event here: http://suespeaks.org/ex-tedx-west-hollywood/

Russell Targ is a physicist who spent several decades working in a US government program exploring “remote viewing” – an apparent anomalous extended characteristic of the mind. Targ is convinced the effect is real.

Russell’s book “The Reality of ESP” is available here: http://www.amz.lt/tuekl

Video hosted with permission.

Comments

metaRising says:

The strong evidence of remote viewing is discussed in this conversation with physicist Garret Moddel.

The Ultimate Reductionist says:

If so-called psychics were real, then they do not need to ask me ANY questions. And they can tell me the number I wrote down in my notebook just now.

James Daneke says:

The CIA "gave you money" that they stole from me at gunpoint?
Is that about right?

CIpA Project says:

so ther is no pain, fear not even stress needed? to activate

Ufo Alien Austrian News Wahrheit und Dokumente says:

Inner feelings and emotions that something will happen or something is coming is related to our from someone Capped mental abilities we earlier were able to do and use.We re more then just humans. We can do things with our minds. We are like those aliens many abductees claimed to ve seen and witnessed during their encounters. Remind if everybody would be aware of his abilities. There will be chaos on earth. Cause our species egoistical behavior and often very bad doings are a danger for every living being.Not just humans.Every life in this universe.Think bout it. And rethink your truly origins.

Ufo Alien Austrian News Wahrheit und Dokumente says:

Yes I am too. I tell you this…you all saw this video.And bend your head around.Haha

will crow says:

poor Russell, the testing is so narrow and whatever visions a person can see in his remote visions are equal to ink blots or other such reflections we create in our minds. Isn't it funny how whenever they go looking for someone with ESP, that person has specific and limited conditions surrounding their abilities?

Arianna minihahas says:

Did anyone find the app?

waking up the gods says:

esp is real . i could show you this but you wouldnt belive if you would see it

Michelle McCarthy says:

Is it me, or does he have an elongnated head? Great speaker?

mohamed kamel says:

That woman that came on the the stage to clap XD

kjv4eva 4evakjv says:

Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch. Cain was the 1st mason. FACT!!
CHRIST RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!

morrigan1111 says:

Interesting, I've never done remote viewing, but I've had enough spiritual and psychic experiences to believe this talk.

malton0 says:

Meditating and i was visualizing walking on the clouds problem is i could stop and i went past 2 airplane till they looked tiny went dark a bit like stars ,anyways came right back weirded me out, my cat went missing last week havent been able too meditate , my sleep is good some nite some night its like tonight.

DarkMuu666 says:

I love the people that follow James Randi blindly while mocking people for believing in something blindly.